Sunday, February 13, 2011

So little time

Well, skipped church today as I wasn't feeling up to it. Another reason was that I didn't want the little guy to miss his morning nap and thus send his schedule down a spiral. He does well, usually, but I didn't want to chance it since my Honey works tonight.

Still feeling kinda icky, but Momma doesn't get a day off. Oh well! This is my life for the next 18+ years and I wouldn't change it in the least!

Have a few to-dos for next week. Wonder if they will be accomplished or not. I'd love to be able to check them off.

-Make a master cleaning list (daily, weekly and monthly)
- Print out and organize my recipes. There's tons of new ones I wanna try
- Deep clean the fridge
- Take family photos if the weather cooperates
- Organize little guy's toys. I think he's got too many!

That's some of my things on my list. We shall see what gets done or not. With my Honey working 5 days a week again, it makes it difficult to get things done. Thus the cleaning schedule.

Usually by the time that the little guy's in bed, my mind is fried and all I wanna do is watch mindless tv or go to sleep. I lead an exciting life lol!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I totally understand! I was laid up for two weeks feeling miserable and that's without a little one to care for...Ah you poor thing!

    Hope you feel better... SOON!!

    ReplyDelete