Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Always tomorrow...

It's just after 9pm on Weds night. Baby's in bed and my sweetie is still at work. House is quiet.. if it were able to talk I'm sure it would be complaining about some things that need straightened up, but ya know what.... I don't care. There's more important things!

That's why there's always tomorrow. Tomorrow I'll put the laundry away, tomorrow I'll clean the refrigerator, tomorrow I'll mop... Today, I'm just going to saver every little bit I get with my little family.

One day L will be too busy to listen to his Momma read him a book, snuggle or just talk.

For now, my little one has my undivided attention and I'm A-OK with that.

My heart is feeling all nostalgic. I don't know if it's because his birthday is right around the corner or just the simple fact that he does something new almost ever hour he's awake, which brings the fact that he's growing up(too fast) to the fore front of my thoughts.

Lord, Please don't ever let me be "too busy".....

2 comments:

  1. Never put off tomorrow what can be done today and if that means snuggling, hugging, reading and spending time with your family than that's what you should be doing...time goes soooooo fast! My youngest, my baby boy just turned 21 on Saturday, now I ask you, where did the time go?

    There always will be laundry and dishes and chores but there won't always be your little baby, savor every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! I needed that reminder, thank you.

    ReplyDelete