Monday, February 21, 2011

Slow down time

I can't believe that in 18 very short days, my little baby, will be a one year old. I'm not sure I can take it! I'm already getting teary eyed thinking that he will be a toddler so very soon! With each passing day, I see him spreading his wings a little bit more... He is so brave and loves to be independent and do things himself.

He can say "Mama", "Dada", tries to say "Ball", Boo", "Uh Oh", "Bye Bye". It's so cute. He's a little chatter box.

He's able to sign "More", "Please" and "All Done"... Just not always when you want him to and it's always on his terms.

Finally after almost 4.5 months of crawling like a worm, he's mastered the real crawl. So cute! He's little feet never touch the ground.. so he face plants it every once in awhile.

Loves to cruise along the furniture and is awfully fast.

Is bravely taking steps.... His record is 5. I'm gonna have a walker very soon! Eekkkss!

Loves to eat. Would live off of Cheerios if he would. His favorites are: Chicken, ground beef, sweet potatoes, butternut squash, mango, carrots, chicken nuggets to name a few. He's got an aversion to fresh fruit. So it's difficult to get him to eat them.

Is a definite water baby. He could spend HOURS in the bathtub, splishing and splashing. You can't go away dry after giving him a bath, you just can't

Book!!! Loves them!! Still tries to eat them, but can sit for good amounts of time to listen.

I think he has hit a growth spurt. Seems like he's taller.

I just LOVE every little thing about my Monkey!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww! That's such a fun stage. Your little guy is sure a cutie.

    ReplyDelete