Monday, January 10, 2011

The house is so quiet tonight and I like it! My baby's in bed and my husband's at work. I truly do enjoy all the going ons during the day, but I also enjoy my quiet time, all by myself. Since becoming a mother, I've noticed that my wants and needs get tossed to the back burner (which I'm fine with) so the time to myself is quite needed!



Logan can jabber all day long! Usually it's lots of "Dada", "Baba" and "Uhuh"... Today is was all about one word.. MAMA!! I was so happy that he's started to use the "M" sound! Before today he's only said "Mama" a handful of times. Usually it's all about "Dada". It pretty much melted my heart even though he may not actually comprehend what he's saying, doesn't make it any less special.



Before Chris went to work he was trying to teach Logan to toss/roll the ball back to him. He did a few times and LOVED it! Before bedtime we were rolling the ball back and forth to each other. Logan giggled so much! Thought it was the funniest thing. I love to hear him giggle like that. He's a happy baby, but he doesn't always belly laugh like that. It was a rolling laughter, with a few snorts thrown in. Makes me smile just thinking about it!



Logan has TONS of toys, but he loves to play with the gate. He'll stand up and sit down... over and over and over!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the first Mama word, such a special time.

    Make sure you do take the time for your quiet and me time as it really is important and as Logan gets older you will need it even more ;)

    -----
    Kelly
    mytimepassages.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, love when they finally say mama!!! I think Logan's not playing with the gate, but he's actually trying to figure how it works so he can open it!! HA!! smart boy you have there, keep an eye on him Ha!!

    ReplyDelete