Sunday, January 18, 2009

Us


Us at the beach 2
Originally uploaded by newlywoods03
Today is our 6th wedding anniversary. I am blessed to be married to such a wonderful, Godly man. My husband is my shining light. He keeps me grounded.. My cup is ALWAYS half empty and his is ALWAYS more than half full lol. He takes great care of me and makes me feel loved. I have a very special place is his heart...

We have had our ups and down these last 6 years, just like any other other couple. What we have gone through has made us sooo much stronger as a couple and in Christ.


Ecclesiastes 4:12 - Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.

26 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! May God bless you with many, many more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! You're an adorable couple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet photo! happy anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! Nice capture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! Happy anniversary, and fantastic photo of you two! That is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy anniversary. what a sweet shot. you guys look so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's such a cute picture. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colors in this picture. Very nice looking couple too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary! You've got it nailed from what I read. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so touching. You are very lucky to have found that kind of relationship. Hope you have many more happy years together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Anniversary and great shot of your two!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Anniversary! That is so wonderful. Great shot of you two together. My DH and I have so few shots of just us and I DO wish we had more.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy anniversary! Hope you all had a great one. Great shot!
    Cari

    ReplyDelete
  15. You sound like a very lucky and blessed woman - Happy Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy anniversary, and what a cute couple you are!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a beautiful shot and I love your verse. Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Anniversary! You two are a beautiful couple. I wish all the happiness in the world for you two. :)

    ReplyDelete