Saturday, January 24, 2009

Here is just some random stuff that has gone on the last week or so....

**I am so bummed! My one and only lens needs to be sent in for a repair. I am pretty sure while we were down on the beach it got sand in it. I can feel it when I find the focus... So sad :( I pray that Nikon can work on it and send it back to me quickly! That would be so cool! I don't know what I will do while my camera is out of comisson. My poor d80!
I wonder if I should do some research on the next lens I want to add to my arsenal LOL! Did I mention that we are in the process of buying our first home. I'm pretty sure that a new camera lens is not included in the funds!

** We ordered tickets to see Third Day in concert!!!!! Woohoo! They are going to be in Redding on April 25th! So cool! Brandon Heath and Revive are on tour with them!

My favorite song on the new cd is Revelation! Awesome song!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu7QKDYqDAQ

7 comments:

  1. Oh no!

    Maybe you could find an inexpensive used lens? I know there's a few used camera stores here in town. Or maybe a pawn shop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have no camera stores in our town. It's a bummer. There is a Ritz about 1.5 hours away though.

    Buying used kind of makes me nervous. I don't know enough about my camera/lenses to know if something was off or if I got a bad lemon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear about your lens! I hope it gets fixed very quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no. Dh lost both a lens and a camera after a horrible horrible accident. We were with out a camera for a year. Hope you are back to taking pictures soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhh, I'm sorry to hear about your lens. Hopefully they'll be super quick in getting it back to you. Congratulations on the new home! I have to admit, I haven't listen to Third Day that much, yet. Have a fantastic week Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That stinks about your lens! I really hope you get it back SOON.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You just go to cutest blog on the blog and choose one of the free ones :)

    jade

    ReplyDelete