Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Monkey

There's so much to do still for the birthday party next Saturday! I could seriously go crazy if I didn't have my handy dandy notebook to jot stuff down on. Thankfully C has 3 weeks of vacation coming up so he'll be home to help me out.


Still haven't decided on all the decorations. Only thing I've got so far is stuffed monkeys and streamers. Our local party shop just got in a new monkey line and the owner told me it's CUTE. I've got a budget to stick to so I hope it's not that cute that I would feel the urge to splurge.... Unless, it's for the decor of course, or plates, or cups lol.


We're planning a taco bar. It's not L's favorite food, but it does feed lots. Already have about 20 adults and 7 kiddos coming. Wow!! All because they love our little blessing as much as we do!!


I on the search for the Runt's banana candies. Too late to order anywhere online so I hope I can find some. Have a few places to check out. The plan is to use them as a topper for the cupcakes instead of doing the monkey cupcakes with vanilla wafers. If there's no banana candy to be found, I'll most likely be slaving away making monkey cupcakes.


L's cake is going to be homemade and so cute if it turns out!!
There is SO much left to do still, to buy, to make... I can do it in a week, right?!!!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know you won my Country Bob's sauce giveaway. Please email me.
    denisewmomof3 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete