Sunday, March 1, 2009





These are some of my favorite photos from our mini photo shoot at Azalea Park on Saturday with Chris' parents. It was nice and cloudy out lol, but I was still able to have fun... That is until the lovely rain started. When, oh when will the rain end! SPRING!! I'm ready for you, Please come soon!!
My in loves have one of the most awesomest relationships. They are such an inspiration and encouragement to Chris and I. They have been through many different seasons in their marriage and it has made their love stronger still. I am beyond blessed to have them in my life. God is GOOD!

16 comments:

  1. Great shots! It's so wonderful you have your in loves as an inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, I love the first one. Great photos. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful time together; and great captures of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice captures! I especially like the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. in loves - love that you call them that! Beautiful couple - wonderful that you have a great relationship with them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes God is good! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look so very happy in the final photo! Great capture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what great photos. they look like they are very happy people.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great memories you captured on a fun day

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute poses, especially the one on the benches.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its so wonderful to have married people to look up to and to emulate, huh? I think anyone who has that kind of example in their lives has a better chance of a successful marriage of their own. Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the facts that you care so much for your in loves! Cute!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so great! I can tell that they all truly love one another, and how cool of your dh to get in shots with his parents!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great shots! You can feel the love and warmth from these!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww I love that last picture of his parents, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. In loves. . . was that a wondeful accident in typing? Great name for them! Nice interactions between everyone in these shots.

    ReplyDelete